4.01.2009

Garbage Can: A Treasure Chest of Valuable Loot!

I FOUND THE COOLEST SITE!!! Its called Compost This and it tells you what you can and cannot compost and why. They even have toenails on there! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I got excited and rummaged through my home to find hidden goods. Here we have taters, greens, carrots, coffee grinds and natural filter, brown bag, and hair. Yes, hair, from my pups. I have bleached blond hair so mine's no good but my dogs go au natural so I'm stealing their strays. So, friends and family, if I pick a hair off your coat, dont thank me as you're doing me a favor as well.

2 comments:

  1. Ali - I just checked this site out! Thanks for the heads up on it! I love it! Will be featuring it in a post to tell others on our site soon! Keep up the great posts!

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sweet! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete