4.07.2009

Another Reason Why Georgia is Rad!



















So, alot of folks give Georgia alot of guff, especially folks around Athens, but, personally, I think they are bonkers. I've been here for freakin ever and, the more I get out, the more I like appreciate it. This weekend, the UGA Horticulture Club had a wicked plant sale! I got there a bit past midday and was nervous that it would be a violent free-for-all like a Tupperware party in the 50's but it wasn't. There was more than enough for all, no need for a-pushin' or a-shovin'. In fact,they were still unloading their bountiful supply when I arrived. It was truly awesome. I got some lovely grasses and tomatoes that I used to trade for two 60 year old lantana (I definately got the sweet end of that stick, thanks neighbors).

No comments:

Post a Comment