5.14.2009

Ten Million Strong....and Growing.

HOly crap, I've been so busy making prints for a recent show and preparing for another that I've neglected my grow blog. The rad thing is that, even though i've been a lazy planting turkey, my veg keeps growing...Ive eaten so much freakin red leaf lettuce that i kinda wanna puke. We have taters to spare, onions gallore, lettuce (wayyyyy too much lettuce), arugula that's outta control, teeny corn sproutlets, lots o' kale, tons of herbs, a soybean sprout, one teeensy anaheim pepper (my favorite new addition, re-emerging yellow pepper plants, and two huge tomato plants (that, so far, have sprouted two itty bitty green tomatos. Images to follow...

Also, someone, anyone, please please please come take some of this lettuce. I have scissors on the front step, please help your self. And parsley and arugula, please take them. For cripes sakes, take them!*

* ps, if you get sick off my veggies, you're not allowed to sue me. I mean, I didn't poison them or anything but the FDA isn't exactly stamping me "Approved" either. Thanks for your cooperation.



No comments:

Post a Comment