5.26.2009

Aahahhahaah, Im Aint Skeered!


After much coercing, my fiancee made me two super-sweet raised beds. However, since he has about three hours a week of free time, I took it upon myself to make two more and...I USED PROFESSIONAL POWER TOOLS!!!!

I had to Google "How to unlock a Dewalt Miter Saw" and found the following forum reply: "If you can't unlock a miter saw, you probably shouldn't be using it". Luckily for my garden, I don't give a crap. I figured out how to unlock the dang thing and went to choppin, my phone next to me prompted to dial 911 incase a chopped a few digits. Here are the results:


* Note the fine craftmanship of these deluxe and jangy corners. The lesson here: there's more than one way to skin a cat providing that you have many many many nails to secure your corners. (The internet doesn't hurt either).

No comments:

Post a Comment