6.02.2009

Dagnabbit, I ran this over with my Car...

I'm not the best driver. In fact, i kinda suck at driving. In my 15 years of legally operating automobiles, I've hit five parked cars (two at traffic lights, the driver of one already wearing a neck brace), totaled a honda, taken out a fence and now, ran over my favorite onion. This was the champion onion, the biggest of the bunch, needed the least water, care, etc. So, as a reward for bein the big champ...I backed over it with my nissan. Then I chopped it up for a salad. And, while this lil fighter never made it too its full glorious potential, it still tasted terrific.

PS-Should you be driving around and notice a balding blue nissan with a bike rack, cracked tail-light and dislocated back bumper, you may want to take a detour.

No comments:

Post a Comment